June 29, Sun. morning fog, sun/smog
六月廿九日 星期日 晨霧後晴有煙霧
You’re abandoned in a freezing winter morning.
在嚴冬的清晨, 你被媽媽遺棄.
Nung-fu and I had you bottle fed since.
此後,農夫和我用奶瓶餵你.
Till you graze with your group,
直到你隨羊群吃青草,直到你隨羊群吃青草,
You come to visit us every now and then.
但仍不時回來找我們.
As a pygmy goat,
你是一隻矮腳羊,
We take you as a human being as well.
我們卻把你當人.
Some inquiring goats question with eyes wide open, “Why he’s out there again?”
好奇的羊瞪大眼問,” 為什麼牠又外出?”
“Cause his name is Celebrity.”
“因為牠的名字叫明星.”
該歸群去了. 再見!
Time to go back! See you!
Today’s work 本日農事
Nung-fu_weed the veggie field
農夫_菜圃除草
Nung-fuh_plant the kabuchas
農婦_種小南瓜