At the barber’s 理髮廳

Aug.18 Mon. Sun/Cloud
八月十八日 星期一 晴有雲

While the shear cluttered through Nung-fu’s hair,
剃刀在農夫頭上喀啦喀啦作響,
The barber asked, ” What’s that? ”
理髮師問, ” 什麼啊? ”
Nung-fu:” Paint. ”
農夫:” 油漆. ”
The barber:” So you painted your house and your hair, too. ”
理髮師:” 你漆房子, 也漆頭髮. “

X X X

After hair cut,
理完髮後,
The barber:” Do you have any coupon? ”
理髮師:” 有點券嗎? ”
Nung-fu took a bunch of the coupons out of his pocket.
農夫從口袋掏出一疊點券.
The barber:” Never seen so many coupons. Do you have some more? ”
理髮師:” 沒見過這麼多點卷的. 還有嗎? ”
Nung-fu:” Yeh, at home. ”
農夫:”有啊! 在家裡. ”
The barber:” I’ll see you for the rest of my life. ”
理髮師:” 我這輩子都要給你理髮了. ”

Today’s work
本日農事
Nung-fu_paint the farm house
農夫_漆農舍
Nung-fuh_collect the tomatoes
農婦_採番茄

About TsueyShuian翠軒

農婦 Nung-fuh(Farmer's wife) 與農夫在山腳下耕種 Farm at the foothill with Nung-fu(Farmer)
This entry was posted in 翠軒 Tsuey Shuan. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>