09.30.08
Blue jay Blue suit 藍檻鳥 藍衣裝
Sept.29 Mon. Morning fog/Sun
九月廿九日 星期一 晨霧後晴

Despite the damage of my veggies and fruits,
儘管你糟蹋我的果蔬,
I truly like your blue suit.
我蠻喜歡你那一身藍衣裝. 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.29 Mon. Morning fog/Sun
九月廿九日 星期一 晨霧後晴

Despite the damage of my veggies and fruits,
儘管你糟蹋我的果蔬,
I truly like your blue suit.
我蠻喜歡你那一身藍衣裝. 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.28 Sun. Sun
九月廿八日 星期日 晴
I miss those days without the bird nets,
想念那時候 沒掛網的日子,
This is the apple tree with no net.
就不給這蘋果樹上網. 繼續閱讀 »
————與大王農場有約活動
玫瑰花+農家午餐+農家釀酒——
初夏時候, 紹穎打電話問, “農場可否開放北一女校友參觀?”
“可以, 可以!” 校友來訪, 當然歡迎.
七月紹穎去了大陸. 灣華來電確定, “農場可以開放給北一女校友參觀嗎?”
“是的, 一定可以.”
當時無法訂出確切日期. 得等八月底看葡萄成熟度, 再做決定.
八月底, 葡萄呈紫紅色, 我趕緊電告灣華, 葡萄快熟了.
我們在電話中商議決定日期訂在九月廿七日, 星期六.
北加北一女校友會活動組立刻展開作業.
農場原來準備接受卅人報名, 灣華不斷來電詢問增加名額. 於是名額從卅, 跳到四十, 五十, 近六十.
X X X
九月廿七日大清早, 農夫很有把握的對我說, “別急! 不到十二點不會有人來的.” 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.25 Thur. Sun
九月廿五日 星期四 晴
Walking by the quince,
走過榅桲樹,
A streak of sweet fragrance drift to me.
甜香襲人過. 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.24 Wed. Sun
九月廿四日 星期三 晴
Nung-fu fixed the scarecrow’s pants up in vain.
農夫把假人的褲子拉上去又掉下來.
What would the birds say?
鳥雀看了會怎麼說? 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.23 Tue. Sun
九月廿三日 星期二 晴
Ah-go(dog’s Chinese name, as “doggie” in English) sleeps on his side,
阿狗側睡,
or on his back sometimes.
有時仰睡. 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.21 Sun. Morning fog/Sun
九月廿一日 星期日 晨霧後晴
Where is your group?
你的伙伴在哪裡?
Are you looking for food?
你想找吃的東西? 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.20 Sat. Morning fog/Sun
九月廿日 星期六 晨霧後晴
I deliver the produces to San Francisco, once in a week.
我一周送一次貨到舊金山.
As usual, it is foggy.
舊金山都霧茫茫.
Candlestick Park.
燭台公園. 繼續閱讀 »
Sept.19 Fri. Sun
九月十九日 星期五 晴
Each time,
每一次,
I clear my throat.
我清喉嚨.
“Cough”, “Cough”,
“咳”,”咳”,
You run to me.
你奔向我. 繼續閱讀 »