10.21.08

Pruning the willow 修柳樹 (6)Sept.27th北一女校友訪大王農場 TFGHA visited DW farm

Posted in 植物 Plants at 6:51 上午 由 TsueyShuian翠軒

Oct.20         Mon.            Sun
十月廿日     星期一         晴
b081020_239800011.JPG

Time to prone the trees.
修樹的時候到了.
While cutting the branches down, Nung-fu said,
一面鋸樹, 農夫一面說,
“It’s  easy to fall off the trees in my 60s,
“六十幾歲, 我可是很會跌下樹去的,
As to climb up the trees in my 20s.”
就像廿幾歲時, 我很快爬上樹一樣.”
How time flies!
嘆! 時光飛逝!
Take care! My dear!
老先生保重!

b081020_24040001.JPG

b081020_24150001.JPG

b081020_25060001.JPG

(6)Sept.27th北一女校友訪大王農場 TFGHA visited DW farm
(from Oct.17th Got gopher?)
農夫衝去開門.
Nung-fu rushed to the gate.
一位早到的校友說, “我等不及來農場了.”
One early bird said: ” I just couldn’t wait to come to the farm.”
另一位說, “就像小學去郊遊, 我昨夜沒睡好.”
Other one said: ” I hadn’t slept well last night as if I’m an elementary student going to the field trip.”
有些校友趁農夫帶隊參觀前, 先各方走走看看.
Some scattered to take a quick look before Nung-fu started the tour.
我衷心感謝那些想要在廚房幫忙的校友.(待續)
Some asked for a volunteer work in the kitchen which I deeply appreciated.(to be continued)

Leave a Comment